General Practitioner Vogelenbuurt
Monday-Friday: 08:00 – 17:00 – Telephone: 030-2714196
Emergency 08:00 – 17:00 (06) 54308669
Out of Office Hours: 088 – 130 96 70
General Practitioner Urgent Care Center; Burgemeester Fockema Andrealaan 60, Utrecht – Call first. More information
Life threatening emergencies: call 112
GPinfo.nl – Health information now also available in English
In our practice we see more and more internationalclients/patients. Because we want to inform them properly, we would like to introduce you to www.GPinfo.nl.
What you can find at GPinfo.nl:
- Health information in English
- Reliable and up-to-date information on the most common health issues
- How to be better prepared for your GP visit
- Tips on what you can do yourself if you feel unwell
- Information about the healthcare system in theNetherlands
All medical information is based on scientific guidelines of general practitioners and medical specialists and guidelines for mental health issues.
There may be vulnerable patients in our waiting room, and we will continue to protect them.
If you cough, sneeze or have a sore throat, there are 5 pieces of advice:
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- In case of minor complaints, consults with your employer whether you can work from home.
- If you have complaints, avoid physical contact with people who could become seriously ill from a respiratory infection. If physical contact is necessary, wear a mouth-nose mask.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and wash your hands often, even if you have no complaints.
- Ensure adequate ventilation of indoor areas.
Inhabitants of zipcode 3514 are able to register in the practice. The following form can be used: Registration form
You can call for an appointment from 08:00 – 17:00 030-2714196
In case you need a doctor, but you are not able to come to the office for medical reasons, the doctor can do a house call. If you would like the doctor to make a home visit, please consult the assistant before 10:30 in the morning.
Consultation by telephone
When you would like to discuss a problem with the doctor by telephone (e.g. for lab results), you can let us know. The doctor will call you back.
Refills (repeat prescriptions)
When you would like to get a refill of your medication you can call the “prescription-line” 030-2714196 (choose 2).
If you are requesting the recipe before noon, you can pick up your medication at the pharmacy of your choice the next day.
Invitation to participate in healthcare services survey
Healthcare providers in Utrecht are conducting a survey on the experiences of internationals with healthcare services in Utrecht region. This survey is conducted in cooperation with Healthcare for internationals (www.h4i.nl).
We invite you to participate in this anonymous survey, that can be found here: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/HealthUtrecht
It will take about 5-10 minutes of your time. The results of this survey will be published early next year. From the results of the survey we expect to learn to what extent our healthcare services are meeting the needs of internationals.
Thank you very much for your participation.
More information about healthcare in The Netherlands
Here you can find all your info of healthcare in the Netherlands.